Schreiben, Fotos hochladen, Lesen, Kommentieren ... bitte deinen Namen dabei nicht vergessen anzugeben. ;-)

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2023

My Home from Home

Sometimes life turns out differently.

Sometimes you wish for something, which you have not received yet.

Sometimes it does not look good, but sometimes life is beautiful & amazing.

I do not know, if I ever had family over here in the USA. But since 2011 I have two people, who live in North Carolina and they touch my heart and soul like a family member. Since I have no grand parents from my own blood, who are alive, these two lovely human beings in their 80s are like family to me.

One of my Homes from Home is Wilmington, North Carolina. The 2nd is Munich and there could be a 3rd, I would not mind.😉


10 days in the USA


1st ... New York City

The last time I flew back from NYC in Oct 2019 I told my friend, who was with me, I have the feeling, that I won't come back to the US as quickly as before ... I did not know, what came along 2020, 2021 and 2022, but my feeling was somehow right and now I am very very grateful and happy to be back in 2023.

My 4th time in NYC. I found out, that this city really never sleeps. Took a morning walk at 6.00am. It is more quiet, but from 7.00am you can hear it is getting in the mode ... the City never sleeps mode. = NYC ... especially Manhattan.

I found lovely places, sometimes more, sometimes less crowded.❤️❤️

I love NYC. After 3 days I was happy to hop on my flight to ILM = Wilmington, NC.

Wilmington one of my homes from home. I dearly love the place and my people there a lot. I was VERY grateful to get back to enjoy a full week of happiness, great company & a lot of laughs.

It is amazing to have family also in the US.đŸ„°❤️

Here are some pictures from my 10 days ... enjoy ...đŸ€©


























Last stop Queens (NYC) before going home tonight.


Sometimes life is serving you cherry pie with vanilla ice cream. So sit back, say thank you and ENJOY.❤️❤️❤️


Cheers

Kathrin 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen