Schreiben, Fotos hochladen, Lesen, Kommentieren ... bitte deinen Namen dabei nicht vergessen anzugeben. ;-)

Dienstag, 22. März 2022

Paris, je t'aime.

Paris is a place undescribable ... you had to be here at least once to get the vibe, the atmosphere & the way of la vie parisienne.

In times like this it seems a little bit self-fish to go out into a city with millions of other one's and enjoy a beautiful day, have fun & talk to strangers, from all over the world.

But what can we do?
We can stay home, be worried about this planet & be afraid what will happen next.
We can help as far as we can.
And ...

These days I have words of my beloved friend Fred, Hello to Wilmington, NC :-), more and more in my head. He once told me, "I am blessed." And YES, I am blessed too. To go out on the street alone as a woman, wonder through streets you don't know, but find adorable & enjoying life as much as I can. That's a gift.

... and there comes another quote in my head "Today is a gift, that is why it's called the present. (Eleanor Roosevelt)

LIVE LIVE in the present, be grateful for what you have, be kind to the person next to you, be honest & humble, and act like you want to be treated. Give, when you can & say Thank You.

Life can be easy, but we have to give us the allowance. It is okay, when life is easy.
Easy means different things to anybody, but for me it is about caring for others, but also not to forget about myself and that I feel good, at least okay. That is my target.
"I do not need a perfect life. I want a happy life." ... and that is a lot on myself/yourself.
So be kind to your neighbor and be kind to yourself.

If this particular person over there in Russia, would think just a mini second about another person, than himself, we would not have this sh.. going on. Let's hope that this nightmare is over soon.

... coming back to my trip to Paris, here are a few pictures I took the last few days.

I had beautiful days of walking around & taking a break whenever & enjoyed Paris a lot, even if it was my third time there. There will be a fourth for sure.

PARIS, je t'aime.

... sometimes in the crowd and sometimes off the beaten track ... that's how I like it. :-)


















I would love to upload more pictures, but the Wifi in this train is so slowly ... just sitting in the train from Paris Est to Stuttgart. And the train is too late, so get another train and wait in Stuttgart ... ;-)

Sending you my love.
BE Yourself. ... "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." (Mae West)

Bonne journée
Kathi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen