Schreiben, Fotos hochladen, Lesen, Kommentieren ... bitte deinen Namen dabei nicht vergessen anzugeben. ;-)

Freitag, 1. September 2023

It's time ...

 ... for a blog entry again ...

Our life can be short, long, sometimes too long or too short and most & always there is not enough time for everything & everyone.

I have asked me this question a few times already, and it seems to be a time full of change for me, so it is good to reflect on:

What is my life all about?

My life is about people I care about.
People I see almost every day & people I meet once in a while.
My life is about honesty & joy.
People, who know me well know, that I am loyal & open minded.
My life is about living in peace with myself.
Sure I do make mistakes & not every day is the best day, but I am sweet & funny.

Life is about, what you choose.
& finding out what is the best way of living for yourself.



 
 
Have a lovely weekend.
Yours
Kathrin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen