Do you have a place you call home from home?
Home from home ... 100 % comfiness ... pure relaxation ... America ... good vibes ... great place.
Inner stillness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-gq3fdi_A
Everyone should have a place, what makes you completely happy, not worrying about anything, joyful and satisfied.
For me that is North Carolina, or more Wilmington, NC.
Just the feeling, that I will be there again in about 8 weeks, gets me into a calm, but also excited mood. My home from home destination. :-)
There are thousands of beautiful places all over the world and I have seen just a few of them, maybe I have seen more than other people, but still in total what I have seen is just a tiny piece of the whole world.
Everyone should listen to their inner voice and my inner voice is telling me to go to Wilmington, NC again. That is why I have already booked my flights to my home from home destination. :-)
Do what you like to do. Do what you want to do. Do what you love to do.
That's all what your life should be about - as long as you live.
CU you soon Fred & Risa
Carolina Beach, Wrightsville Beach, the River Front, Elijah's, Planet Shop and a lot more.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen