Many people ask me: "Do you work, or are you only travelling all the time?"
I can understand that many of you think that, but that is just due to my dearest hobby and that is travelling, of course. I do like to work, but when I have a few days off, the best feeling for me is to hop on a plane or last time to hop in my car - also the very last time travelling with my old "Fuchsmobil", thank you for 11 years, my lovely blue Peugeot 206 ;-).
I travelled alone already, and really enjoyed it ... but it is great to travel with friends, even though we do not always have the same thing we want to do or have the same opinion about something, but that is also one of the most special reasons, why I love my friends. They have their own opinion, but are still listening to yours and in the end it is just okay who you are, who I am and that is BEAUTIFUL.
What's next? ... of course there is a plane ticket booked already for March - we are flying to Madrid. :-)
Looking forward to Madrid and which travel experiences there might be in 2016 and all the years after that one. As promised weeks ago, here are some impressions of my Break between two Chapters of my Life:
 |
| Dominikus vineyard in Kaltern / South Tyrol |
 |
| Everything made by hand by one man ... |
 |
| ... it was his passion ... |
 |
| ... and now his son tells us about their different wines in this stunning wine cellar. |
 |
| Meran's alternative culture |
 |
| Tuscany ... my picture of Joelle |
 |
| Lucca |
 |
| ... and the 2nd. |
 |
| San Gimingnano |
 |
| Marchesi Antinori |
 |
| Siena |
 |
| Firenze |
 |
| Hello Istanbul! |
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen