Schreiben, Fotos hochladen, Lesen, Kommentieren ... bitte deinen Namen dabei nicht vergessen anzugeben. ;-)

Dienstag, 7. April 2020

My last trip - from Wilmington, NC to NYC - fall 2019


The people, who know me a little more, know that my home from home is North Carolina, more Wilmington, NC, but North Carolina could be my second home state, as Tirol is my first.😉


This US state is a total beauty.

You find everything there you need, from mountains to the ocean, from small towns to great cities, but not that huge one's as in other US states. It is a beautiful & stunning state - my home from home state - North Carolina.

I am soooo happy, that this was my last longer trip in fall 2019, because so I do not miss North Carolina that much and until next time I am pretty sure it will not be more than 1 1/2 year.

I thought this is the perfect time to do a post in my blog.

So I will share my last trip and some pictures with you.

Starting with Wilmington, North Carolina - where else 💓

The Riverwalk

 Bespoke Coffee

US District Court Clerk (at sunset)
 

Bridges

   Beaches in the Wilmington Area
  


 

 Down at the Ferry Station to Southport (Fort Fisher)

Halloween is around the corner ...

 ... and also Christmas. 😊

From Wilmington to Fort Fisher & Wrightsville Beach

Yours
Kathi

Next stop: Pine Knoll Shores, NC

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen