Schreiben, Fotos hochladen, Lesen, Kommentieren ... bitte deinen Namen dabei nicht vergessen anzugeben. ;-)

Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2014

Goin' to Memphis ...


... through Blues Highway - No. 61.

definitely need a new camera ... the all green part made by my camera ... weird ...
... also the picture collection with the Highway 61 sign.
on the way from Greenville, MS to Memphis, TN.

arriving on time for sun set

and a live performance by
Marshall Tucker Band - Can't You See
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCXQycyN_Vs


After a while - finding a room on a NBA Playoff weekend is not that easy - we found our way to Rendezvous. Thank you for your advice, Drew.




  
 


On the next day, we had a bad weather program. Partly it was pouring outside. That was the start of the tornado warnings in central and southern United States. And we have been lucky one's, nothing happened to us. As my friend Fred would say: "We are blessed."

 





3 TV programmes have been on air - and Elvis wanted to know the news of all 3.




Add to "being a lucky one": When we got to Elvis' house, I was looking for my camera and I could not find it. And I could not forget one picture ... putting the camera on chewing gums in front of the cash register in a store before we went to Graceland - that was in the morning ... approx. 6 hours later I went into the store and a guy was standing behind the cash register. "I think I forgot my camera at your store." And he responded: "Which colour?" I, the lucky one, got my camera back after 6 hours in a store in Memphis, Tennessee. A lucky one.

last picture before I left my camera at the store
the lucky one. :-)
Next stop:
Nashville, TN

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen