Schreiben, Fotos hochladen, Lesen, Kommentieren ... bitte deinen Namen dabei nicht vergessen anzugeben. ;-)

Donnerstag, 20. September 2012

Things in life I have never imagined to do.


 & all of that at the same time.

Sometimes in life you do things you have never imagined and it is even weirder if you do a few unimagined things at the same time.

Life is unexpected. I have never imagined to hike up in Swedish Lapland, with a heavy backpack on my shoulders and sleep in a tent for five days.

Sometimes hard, painful, cold or seeming to never end. But it was a beautiful experience.
All about taking chances.










 



 









From Nikkaluokta to Abisko - 110 km. Fjällräven Classic. 10th to 14th August 2012.

Something I will remember my whole life.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
- Hilary Cooper

All the best,
Kathi




1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow, du bist a Wahnsinn und deine Fotos a!!! Cool dass du immer so lässige Sachen machst! Hoff wir sehen uns boid wieder! Nadine

    AntwortenLöschen